- Reduced price
The very current look of this jumpsuit from the Imperiale collection is contrasted by the seventies spirit that infuses it with the contrast of the floral print and the graphic print.
Combining the utilitarian trend with the pyjama effect; it is made of mixed silk satin, decorated with a contrasting Hyacinth purple piping and featuring an elastic waistband in the back that will highlight the hollow of your waist. Its shirt collar and mother-of-pearl buttons on the front give it an extra touch of sophistication.
- Silk satin 16 mommes, 98% silk 2% spandes
- Contrasting piping
- Elastic waistband in the back
- Button closure on front
- Pocket on the chest
- Graphic printed shirt collar
- Back sleeves and ankles Graphic printed
- The model is 1m73 and is wearing a size 38
- Always follow the label care instructions on the models.