In accordance with the European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (so-called 'General Data Protection Regulation' or RGPD) This Charter for the Protection of Personal Data (below: the 'Charter') describes the company's commitment Millet Desdoitils Marjolaine - RCS Lyon 971 500 806 00023 - 10 RUE BAUDELAIRE 69100 VILLEURBANNE edited by Stéphane GUERIN as a person responsible for the privacy and protection of the personal data of its users. This Charter has been drafted to allow you to learn about the practices and conditions under which Marjolaine collects, uses and retains your personal data (below: "Data"). You will find a description of the different data that we can collect and process or that you can transmit to us when you access and/or use the site https://www.marjolaine.fr (the "Site"). The term "Site" refers only to the site https:// www.marjolaine.fr
Given the ever-changing laws and regulations for technology and personal data protection, it is likely that this Charter will be updated. If any of the clauses of this Charter were to be declared null or void, it will be deemed unwritten but will not result in the nullity of the other clauses of this Charter.
This Charter applies to collected data:
- Via simple navigation on the Site
- Via the e-mails exchanged between Marjolaine and you or any other email tool
- When you create a user account on the Site
- When you sign up for the Site Newsletter (the "Newsletter")
It does not apply to information collected by any third party or through sites managed by them, including through apps or content (including advertisements) re-directing the user to the Site. We thank you for reading carefully the Charter regarding the handling of your Data and we inform you that browsing our Site necessarily leads to the acceptance of this Charter. If the latter does not get your membership, we invite you to leave our Site. It is up to you to ensure that the data provided to Marjolaine are compliant. If so, you can correct them and update them from your "My Account" space.
1. WHAT ARE THE COLLECTED DATA BY MARJOLAINE?
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with Marjolaine (creating a user account, registering for the Newsletter, contact form information, and any telephone exchanges) we may collect the following data:
- Your email address will necessarily be requested if you wish to create a user account, contact us via contact forms and/or receive our Newsletter
- Identity data such as your name, first names, email address, postal addresses and phone numbers may be requested.
- Navigation Data: This is data about how you use the Site including: IP address, browser used, browsing time, search history, operating system used, language and page viewed
- Data about your visits to the Site, including traffic data, log files and other communication data or resources that you use when accessing the Site
- Order Data: Your mailing address is required to make invoices. Similarly, your bank details, PayPal, or other financial partner will need to be provided to make payment of your order
- Data about how to use social networks when you use its features.
2. HOW YOUR DATA ARE THEY COLLECTED?
Data can be collected in different ways on the Site. Data can be collected directly when you transfer it to us through contact and user account creation forms, newsletter registration available on the Site and/or communicated when you contact us by phone. When you contact us in these different ways, a copy of your exchanges with Marjolaine, including email addresses, can be made and archived. Marjolaine also indirectly collects certain data using cookies/tracers. We invite you to read our Cookie Charter, designed to help you better understand these technologies and how we use them on the Site and as part of our services, applications and tools.
3. WHY YOUR DATA ARE COLLECTED?
If you're a simple user, we collect your data to:
- Send you our Newsletter and/or personalized business offers
- Manage orders and execute contracts
- Ensure the security and traceability of site purchases
- Give you information about your account (including purchase invoices, order history)
- Manage your requests via the contact page
- Allow you to leave an opinion on the products and/or the Site
- Find out about changes to the Site or our product and service offering
- Respect our rights and obligations stipulated in contracts with users as well as for any other legal purpose.
- To secure your browsing and improve your user experience, including recognizing the username and password you've already provided so you don't have to fill them in on every page of the Site where they are Required. The refusal of these will prevent any order on the Site (Identification impossible).
- Analyze traffic and data on the Site to measure the number of users of the Site, make it easier to use and ensure its ability to respond quickly to your requests.
Refusal to correctly fill out the Site's form or forms may block access to certain pages, including those relating to ordering products or services.
4. WHO PROCESSES YOUR DATA?
Your data is processed by your staff and employees Marjolaine in charge of:
- Site management (Commands, contacts...)
- Support management, to answer all your questions
- Billing management.
In addition, as part of our business, and for processing purposes, your data may be shared with subcontractors, service providers or other third parties, and in particular:
- Payment services (Paypal, Banks...)
- Emailing service (Mailchimp)
- Accounting services
- Tax services
- Google Analytics
- The possible partners for whom you sign a contract through us (Payzen, Fasterize, etc...)
Each of its actors respects a confidentiality commitment regarding the use and processing of personal data. For sending our newsletters, our e-mailing campaigns are managed through Mailchimp's services. All subcontractors, service providers, partners or other third parties mentioned above are bound by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality and protection of data and to treat them only for data for which we pass on to them. Your data may be passed on to any buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestment, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the assets of Marjolaine due to uncertainties or bankruptcy, liquidation or other processes in which User Data Marjolaine assets sold. Finally, we may also disclose your data:
- to comply with any mandate required by existing laws, including government and regulatory requests
- whether we believe that disclosure is made necessary or required by the protection of the rights, property or security of the Marjolaine customers or other stakeholders.
This potential disclosure includes the exchange of information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of protecting against fraud and counterfeiting. The Site may contain links to different social networking sites and platforms managed on third-party servers, by individuals or organizations on which Marjolaine has no control. As a result, we cannot be held responsible for how your data will be stored or used on the servers of these third parties. We advise you to review the applicable privacy charter of each third-party website that you will access via the Site to assess how your data will be used.
5. HOW TIME YOUR DATA ARE COLLECTED?
Marjolaine only keeps your data for the length of time it takes for article 3 purposes. This shelf life is not the same according to the data at issue, as the nature and purpose of the collection may vary this duration. Similarly, certain legal obligations impose a specific shelf life. When you sign up for the Newsletter, we keep your email address until you opt out. When you make contact with Marjolaine thanks to the contact form or you contact us by phone, your data can be kept:
- up to one (1) year from the last contact if you don't have a customer account or order made.
- up to ten (10) years (legal duration) from the last order made, if this information relates to this order.
In all other cases, the shelf life of these exchanged data cannot exceed one (1) year.
For your user account, all of your billing data is retained for ten (10) years from the date of purchase even if you made a request to deactivate your user account.
If you make a request to delete Personal Data, your Site user account will be deactivated and anonymized and then completely deleted after the aforementioned durations from the day you made the request. Finally, for data collected using cookies or tracers, they will be kept for up to six (6) months for cookies or tracers measuring the audience and up to thirteen (13) months for others. Beyond the aforementioned shelf life, your data will be anonymized for statistical purposes.
6. HOW ARE PROTECTED YOUR DATA?
Your data is stored on a secure server and protected by a firewall and antivirus. We have put in place technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data against accidental loss and against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure. Given the peculiarities inherent in the Internet, however, it is impossible for us to guarantee the optimal security of the exchange of information on this network. We strive to protect your data, but we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information transmitted to the Site. You agree that you are passing on your data at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for non-compliance with privacy settings or security measures in place on the Site. As such, you agree that the security of your information is also your responsibility. For example, it is your responsibility to keep a secret password that allows you to access your user account. Do not disclose it to third parties under any circumstances. Similarly, be vigilant when disclosing information in public sections of the Site, which can be accessed by any user of the Site.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You can choose how the data you give us is used:
- You can browse the Site without providing data. If so, you will not be able to use certain features of the Site, including making purchases (if you are a simple user) and/or downloads on the Site.
- You may refuse to provide your bank or PayPal details and/or postal addresses. In this case, you will not be able to make a purchase on the Site
- You can decide not to receive the Newsletter and our personalized offers: just click on the link in the email sent to you.
In any case, you can access your user account at any time to view or update your data and opt out of our Newsletter if you were registered. In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulation on the protection of personal data, in particular the European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the "RGPD") and the law of 6 January 1978 no.78-17 known as "Computer science and freedoms" and its amendments, you have a right of access and a right to correct your data.
In addition, subject to the conditions set out in the regulations for the exercise of these rights, you benefit from:
- A right to erase your data (Excluding accounting data whose 10-year retention is required by French law - Article L123-22 of the Code of Commerce)
- A right to limit the processing of your data
- A right to object to the treatment of your Data for legitimate reasons, in accordance with Article 21 of the RGPD
- A right to portability on data you provided (for automated processing based on consent or contract execution)
- The right to withdraw consent, when it was requested from you. When your data is processed on the basis of your consent, you can remove it at any time.
You acknowledge, however, that the treatment done prior to the revocation of your consent remains perfectly valid. You also have a right of objection without reason that Marjolaine analyzes your data to share it for marketing purposes. However, in accordance with Article 12.6 of the RGPD, for the exercise of these rights, Marjolaine as the person responsible for this treatment, reserves the right to ask you to justify your identity. We inform you that the data to justify your identity will be deleted once we have responded to your request. You can exercise these rights by sending an email in French firstname.lastname@example.org or at: Marjolaine Millet Desdoitils - 10 rue Baudelaire - 69100 Villeurbanne. We have one month to respond to any request to exercise your rights. This period may be extended by two months due to complexity or too many requests.
8. COLLECTED DATA STOCKAGE BY MARJOLAINE
Data collected as part of the use of the Site is stored exclusively on a server located in Europe (France), hosted by the company OVH..