Silk, a precious material, is a language in its own right,
Noble and elegant, it expresses refinement.
All our models are designed by our team in our workshop in Villeurbanne.
We use a silk satin of 19 mommes for most of our products.
It is a high quality silk, rarely used in lingerie because of its high cost. Its thickness offers a softness and sublime flexibility for an unrivalled fall, interpreting well-being and comfort.
Silk listens to your femininity, it deserves to be treated with delicacy.
We advise you to follow the maintenance instructions on the label of the garment to preserve the beauty of this luxurious material and preserve its exquisite softness.
To keep it all its qualities, your silk lingerie must be washed carefully:
- Wash it separately in a warm foam bath at 30°C, prepared with silk-adapted laundry, not aggressive.
- Shake gently.
- Don't rub, don't twist, don't let your lingerie soak too long.
- Rinse thoroughly with cold water.
- You can add a few drops of white vinegar to remove soap and limestone residue.
- The use of softener is prohibited because it greases the silk.
- Dry with delicate pressure with a dry towel.
- Allow to dry flat to avoid distorting your lingerie.
- Do not dry it in the sun to preserve its shine and dye.
- The use of the tumble dryer is strongly discouraged.
- Iron your lingerie, which is still slightly wet, preferably upside down, with a medium-hot iron and do not use the steam of iron.
- Never spray perfume or deodorant on the silk.